Recently my mobile phone number ended up on a prospecting list (associated with my mother's house in Saint-Quentin Lamotte, as owner of the house, which should not be possible, but let's move on), and I am now Regularly harassed by telephone by certain unknown numbers at the battalion several times a day. It's annoying, very unpleasant, fortunately, there is a way to fix it.


I first wanted to go through an application. Indeed, I am not the only one affected and some propose solutions, except that in my case it also blocked all notifications of application, which was not what I was looking for. Also, the original Google application does not allow blocking a contact directly from the history or address book. But there is the very practical option that robots do not like at all. So I created a garbage contact in which I add all the numbers that I identify as I step:


The Little check box that changes life
On this contact, I activate an option that says to send directly to the mail. And that's the job. So for the unknown numbers, it will necessarily annoy you at least once. But a search on your favorite engine quickly made to confirm that it is indeed a robot of canvassing and PAF, the addition to the contact is done in two strokes of fingers and peace reigns again on the phone.

Paradoxically, this is an option that is integrated with Windows phone, which I had the opportunity to set up on the phone that had served me as a crash test and that I gave to a friend. I also think that IOS allows this too, and worse, it was integrated in older versions of Android, much like the UMS mode for the USB connection removed since the "profit" of MTP whose specification is more than random by manufacturers, Making its operation under Linux very complicated. And Android obliges, it's an unnamed brothel as soon as the builders start using their own application, which it can include such functionality.

I also dream of being able to make a white list system, where only known contacts can contact the phone. It would also be interesting to be able to propose an "outgoing" version, to avoid the cherubs composing any number, and to avoid unexpected invoices. I also imagine that there is an application for this, but I must admit that I have not yet searched. And if better, it could be open-source and on F-Droid, that would be the foot. Sanity to the air to include blocking, but not updated since 2011, so I advise against installing it on a recent phone

Post a Comment

Mustafa N-b

{picture#YOUR_PROFILE_PICTURE_URL} YOUR_PROFILE_DESCRIPTION {facebook#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {twitter#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {google#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {pinterest#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.